Find the Best CDL Jobs in Ann Arbor MI
Truck driving is a proud profession in the United States, with thousands of drivers operating across the country. CDL jobs in Ann Arbor MI are always in high demand, and trucking companies throughout the Midwest are always looking for new drivers. Stoller Trucking is one such company; we strive to offer new and experienced drivers the most choice and flexibility in a work setting that’s always friendly, welcoming, and appreciative. Find your dream CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) job with Stoller today!
Why Work with Stoller?
Whether as a company driver or independent driver, those who drive with Stoller Trucking can receive excellent compensation, stellar benefits, and the resources necessary for a successful truck driving career. Some more perks of having CDL jobs in Ann Arbor MI with Stoller Trucking include:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (Company Drivers)
- Sign-On Bonuses
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Options for leasing or purchasing your truck
- Kenworth/Peterbilt trucks and trailers (Company Drivers)
- Access to the Stoller Body Shop
- Occupational Accident (Occ/Acc Insurance Coverage)
- Fuel Card Access
- Plate/IRP Program
- And More
At Stoller, we understand every driver’s wants and needs are unique. For this reason, we offer several career opportunities for drivers, each offering advantages special to that job. Whether you prefer greater control/organization or freedom of choice, we have the truck driver jobs to match.
- Company Driver – A company driver is a truck driver that works directly for Stoller. As a company driver, you receive many benefits not available for independent drivers. For example, we supply our company drivers with a truck, trailer and equipment. Additionally, our company drivers have access to insurance coverage through Stoller and have truck care costs covered by our Stoller body shop.
- Owner-Operator – Instead of working for Stoller, owner-operators work with our company. For owner-operators, you have the freedom to select your own routes and schedules. Also, owner-operators receive higher compensation routes with large percentage cuts to account for some truck ownership costs.
- Independent Carrier – An independent carrier is similar to an owner-operator, having the same freedom of truck choice, routes and schedules. However, independent carriers lack the proper trucking authority to operate in some regions of the U.S. Thankfully, when working with Stoller, independent carriers can operate under Stoller’s trucking authority.
Talk with Stoller
To set yourself on a better career track with excellent CDL jobs in Ann Arbor MI, give the trucking experts at Stoller Trucking a call! Learn more about Stoller’s career opportunities by calling 309-747-4521 or contacting us via our career form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for a job with Stoller Trucking!