Find Reliable Work with CDL Jobs for Chicago IL
When it comes to offering rich and rewarding career choices to new and old truck drivers, Stoller Trucking has become the top choice of trucking companies in Illinois. Stoller fosters a safe, friendly and productive environment for our drivers, providing excellent benefits, high-quality equipment, expert training, high-compensation routes, and much more. See what Stoller Trucking as available to you with our CDL Jobs for Chicago IL drivers!
Choose Your Career
With Stoller Trucking, we allow our drivers to choose how they wish to operate. Whether as a company driver, independent carrier or owner-operator, we strive to match our drivers with CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) job choices that fit their driving preferences.
- Company Drivers – Our company drivers enjoy many benefits and gain access to some of our best trucks and trailers. As a company driver, you are set up with Stoller’s best equipment and provided routes and scheduling via our dispatchers. Company driving is especially beneficial for drivers just starting, as we assist new drivers with our expert training programs.
- Independent Carriers – Do you have all the equipment but lack proper trucking authority in the Midwest? Why not contract through Stoller Trucking? Our brokers supply independent carriers with high-commission routes, with the majority of profit going directly to the carrier’s pocket. Moreover, you can choose your routes and schedule as an independent carrier.
- Owner-Operators – If you’re an owner-operator, you have your own truck, trailer and trucking authority. All you need are consistent routes to run! Thankfully, Stoller Trucking can happily oblige. We partner with companies across the Midwest to secure some of the best general freight and non-hazardous liquid transportation jobs available. Working with Stoller as an owner-operator affords you incredible freedom and access to some of the best-paying jobs.
Some of Our Benefits
When working with Stoller Trucking, we offer employees benefits only matched by a fraction of other CDL jobs in Chicago IL. In our mission to become the Midwest’s premiere trucking company, we seek to supply our drivers with as many benefits and perks as possible. Examples of those benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Sign-On Bonuses
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Options for leasing or purchasing your truck
- Kenworth/Peterbilt trucks and trailers for company drivers
- Access to the Stoller Body Shop
- Occupational Accident (Occ/Acc Insurance Coverage)
- Fuel Card Access
- And More
Give Us a Call
When choosing the best CDL jobs for Chicago IL, you can find plenty of employment opportunities, advancements and benefits when working with Stoller Trucking. To learn more, contact us today at 309-747-4521. Or, reach out via our contact form or email: email@example.com.