Make a Change with Trucking Jobs in Indianapolis IN
Given a choice, which sounds better: 40 hours a week stuck behind a desk, staring at a monitor, or driving across the Midwest while enjoying your time and being well-compensated? If you’d say the latter, you’re not alone. An oversaturation of office jobs has led to thousands of workers being stuck in dead-end jobs and no longer feeling job satisfaction. For this reason, many individuals are changing to trucking jobs in Indianapolis IN! Trucking offers a unique work experience unlike any other profession, and Stoller Trucking offers new and experienced drivers the best opportunities for career growth, compensation and benefits.
Why Become a Truck Driver?
Truck driving is so far removed from what a standard 9-5 job is that it attracts a surprising amount of converts. Not to mention, many of the advantages of a truck driver job speak for themselves. In addition to the pay and benefits you receive, truck driving offers greater freedom, job security, and the chance to be your own boss. It’s no wonder why truck driving has become such a popular profession!
- Welcoming to Everyone
- No matter where you live, your educational background, or your previous work experience, there’s a place for you at Stoller. Companies like Stoller help new drivers earn their Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDLs) and offer additional training for hauling certain load types. And when compared to careers that require degrees, truck driving offers some of the highest income for drivers.
- Always in Demand
- Stoller Trucking and other trucking companies are always looking for new, dedicated drivers looking to join their ranks! Trucking jobs in Indianapolis IN are always available for new and experienced drivers alike. Due to the always-growing consumer demand for products and goods, truck drivers are always needed. If there’s one guarantee in truck driving, it’s your job security.
- Freedom to Work How You Want
- One of the best benefits of truck driving is the ability to operate however you choose. While there will always be new routes and job assignments, how you approach each gig is up to you. And as an independent driver, you’re given even more freedom to choose the routes and schedules you prefer.
Independent or Company Driving?
If you choose to work with Stoller Trucking, we help match you to the career that best suits your professional needs and preferences. For example, independent driving places more responsibility on drivers but offers greater flexibility. Or, company driving ensures consistent routes and pay but under an organized work environment. However you work best, Stoller wants to work with you!
- Independent Driving – Our owner-operators and independent carriers are given incredible leeway to choose the routes, loads and schedules they want. With their own trucks and equipment, independent drivers can access Stoller Trucking’s highest compensation routes and operate anywhere throughout the Midwest under Stoller’s trucking authority.
- Company Driving – Our company drivers have the direct support of Stoller Trucking and all our resources. As a company driver, you are supplied a truck, trailer and equipment from Stoller, with maintenance covered by our company body shop. Our dispatch team assigns all routes and schedules for company drivers. Company drivers can take advantage of extra benefits like insurance coverage, sign-on bonuses, gas cards, and more.
If you aren’t satisfied with your current profession, it’s time to make a change for the better! Find local, high-compensation trucking jobs in Indianapolis IN with Stoller Trucking. To learn more about our company or job opportunities, contact us at 309-308-1630 or via our contact form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for a job with Stoller Trucking!