What’s to Love About Truck Driver Jobs in Evansville IN?
If you’re searching for that next great career opportunity, why not consider truck driver jobs in Evansville IN? Truck driving is one of the United State’s most crucial professions; without truck drivers and freight transportation, our businesses would cease to function! As such, truck driving offers some incredible benefits and excellent compensation when compared to other traditional career options. And if seeking the best trucking companies to work for, look no further than Stoller Trucking.
The Advantages of Truck Driving
Truck driving is significantly different from your standard 9-to-5 job. While it takes great care and dedication to be a truck driver, the job offers unique perks and advantages not available in other professions. Such advantages include:
- High Income Potential – As already mentioned, truck driving provides excellent compensation for drivers. In fact, the average yearly income of a truck driver is approximately $70k. With career advancements and independent driving, many drivers can see three-figure incomes.
- Higher Education Not Required – Unlike high-paying professions that require years of training and education, truck drivers can receive their Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and be working for a company within a few months! On average, CDL programs take seven weeks to complete.
- Greater Freedom as Independent Drivers – If the idea of “being your own boss” appeals to you, consider becoming an independent truck driver. Whether an owner-operator or independent carrier, independent drivers can choose their routes and schedules, with higher compensation jobs available through Stoller.
- Job Stability – Truck drivers are in popular demand in the U.S. As such, Stoller is always looking for happy and dedicated drivers wishing to start a career in trucking. With consistent work and high driver demand, truck driver jobs offer some of the most job stability.
- See the Country – If you’ve always wanted to traverse our beautiful country, now’s the chance! See the breathtaking sites and vistas of North America from your truck’s cab. Few professions offer employees the same travel opportunities as truck driving does.
Your Job Options
When driving with Stoller, we match our drivers with the careers that best match their professional preferences and ambitions. As an independent driver, you are afforded more freedom in the types of routes and jobs you wish to take, while company driving offers a more structured work environment. See what Stoller Trucking has to offer:
- Company Drivers – Our company drivers work directly under Stoller, with weekly pay and consistent work provided by our dispatch team. Additional benefits of being a company driver include access to our company insurance policies, a truck, trailer and equipment supplied by Stoller, gas cards, sign-on bonuses and more.
- Owner-Operators – Our owner-operators work independently of Stoller and are responsible for their own trucks and equipment. However, being an owner-operator also means having access to Stoller’s extensive trucking contracts and partnerships. Every job offers excellent compensation, with owner-operators receiving a higher portion of the commission.
- Independent Carriers – If you are a truck driver with a truck but no trucking authority, there’s no need to fret; Stoller can provide the trucking authority you require! Working as an independent carrier with Stoller means you can access the same jobs, perks and benefits as our owner-operators.
Contact Our Office
If truck driver jobs in Evansville IN are something you’re considering, ensure you’re driving with the best trucking company in the Midwest: Stoller Trucking. To learn more about our career opportunities, benefits and company culture, contact us today at 309-747-4521 or via our contact form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for a job with Stoller Trucking!