Find High-Compensation Truck Driver Jobs in St. Louis MO
Whether you’re an experienced truck driver or new to trucking, finding a trucking job that matches your needs and preferences can be challenging. It takes finding a trucking company that goes above and beyond to support its drivers. However, large national trucking companies don’t offer the same support as local companies. As such, if looking for truck driver jobs in St. Louis MO, you can count on companies like Stoller Trucking.
Company or Independent Driving?
Do you prefer control over your schedule, or prefer having routes assigned? Can you manage truck upkeep costs, or do you need help supplying equipment for the job? Depending on your wants, needs and experience level, Stoller Trucking can match you with your perfect trucking job.
Stoller Trucking can support your professional growth via our company driver jobs if you are newer to the truck driving profession. Company drivers are afforded additional training and special benefits not offered with other independent driver jobs. Here are some of the advantages of company driving:
- Better Benefits – Working directly for Stoller means you can take part in our company’s insurance coverage. You can receive health, dental, vision, life and occupational insurance through Stoller, among other benefits like gas cards, sign-on bonuses, and more.
- Company Trucks – In addition to extra benefits, our company drivers are given a truck, trailer and equipment supplied by Stoller. Furthermore, if your truck and equipment require repairs and maintenance, Stoller’s body shop will take care of your company truck.
- Consistent Routes and Pay – As a company driver, your routes are assigned by Stoller’s dispatch crew. We ensure our drivers are never without work but have flexible schedules for time-off requests. Additionally, our company drivers don’t work “route to route,” instead receiving consistent weekly pay.
Rather than working for Stoller Trucking, independent drivers work with our company. As an owner-operator or independent carrier, you can “be your own boss” when driving with Stoller. Our independent drivers can take advantage of:
- Control Over Equipment – Independent drivers aren’t reliant on Stoller’s equipment. Instead, independent drivers choose their own trucks and equipment. You can make the upgrades and changes you prefer to your chosen vehicle.
- Freedom to Choose – Routes aren’t assigned to independent drivers automatically. Rather, you are given the freedom of choice to pick the routes and loads you prefer. Whether you have a preference for where you drive, the days you work, or the loads you carry, Stoller Trucking has the jobs for you.
- High Compensation Routes – To help our independent drivers with truck ownership and maintenance costs, we offer routes with higher compensation. We understand the work our independent drivers commit to running their operation, so we offer extra help in any way we can.
Call Stoller Trucking
Reliable, consistent, and high-compensation truck driver jobs for St. Louis MO are always available through Stoller Trucking! To learn more about our career opportunities, contact Stoller today at 309-747-4521 or via our contact form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for a job with Stoller Trucking!