Start a Career with Trucking Companies for Detroit MI
Are you looking for a change of pace from your boring office job? Why not make the open road your office? With a career in truck driving, you’re given more freedom and flexibility in how you work. Truck drivers are also in high demand, with plenty of job opportunities through trucking companies for Detroit MI and the Midwest. If you are interested in a trucking career, Stoller Trucking is the place for you! Start the trucking career you prefer with a friendly team of professionals who can support your endeavors.
Reasons to Start Truck Driving
There’s plenty to love about truck driving! From the sights you see to the compensation you receive, truck driving is a great career opportunity for anyone looking for a “less traditional” job. Some of the perks of being a Midwestern trucker include:
- High-Demand Profession with Plenty of Jobs – While there are thousands of truck drivers across the country, trucking companies are always looking for more! Due to the ever-growing consumer market, there’s never a lack of available jobs for truck drivers.
- Easy to Start – Why spend years in higher education for a job with average pay when you can have a high-compensation job within a matter of months? Truck driving doesn’t require a degree, and training sees drivers on the road in a minimum of seven weeks!
- Better Pay – Speaking of high compensation, truck driving offers better pay than most other professions’ starting salaries. Average base pay begins around 70K per year, with some excellent benefits offered by the right trucking companies for Detroit MI.
- The Open Road – There are few things more freeing than driving the open road for a living. Depending on your trucking career, you can choose where you work. Being a truck driver allows you to be your own boss!
Driving with Stoller
As truck drivers with Stoller, we offer our drivers several options for career tracks. Each job offers unique benefits, with some more preferable to how you operate professionally. Here are the career options you have when driving with Stoller:
- Company Driving – Our company drivers work directly with Stoller. We supply company drivers with a truck, trailer and equipment, and assign jobs through our dispatch team. Company drivers receive insurance benefits, access to the Stoller Body Shop, and more.
- Owner-Operators – Rather than working directly with Stoller, you can work with Stoller as an owner-operator. Owner-operators supply their own trucks and equipment but receive higher compensation jobs and have greater flexibility to choose their preferred routes and schedules.
- Independent Carriers – As an independent carrier, you have many of the same perks and route opportunities as an owner-operator. However, independent carriers sometimes lack the trucking authority to operate in their area. As an independent carrier with Stoller, you can operate under our company’s trucking authority.
Get Your Career Started
When you’re ready to start a career in truck driving, ensure you’re doing so with the best trucking companies for Detroit, MI, and the Midwest. Give the trucking professionals at Stoller Trucking a call today! Contact us at 309-747-4521 or via our contact form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for a job with Stoller Trucking!